Thursday 18 August 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No you haven't read it wrong! It is a busy year for us in Orchid's Orchard as I am going onto my honours year for my degree; and my mum has her own Japanese study to attend to. So we have decided to open up for Christmas orders early, so you will not miss out on our craft to express your love to your beloved ones. On top of that, due to the heavy snow last year, and the speculation that it may be more or less as severe this year, we would not like to even imagine you without the warmth you would like to carry to your friends and families! Therefore, order early, and keep frustration at bay for this year's jolly season. 


CHRISTMAS ORDERS: 
We are now open to Christmas orders. As this is a shop of both me and my mum some items may have to be shipped from overseas to me before I can prepare or process them for you. So place your order early to avoid timing dissatisfaction.

HOW: 

Message me on Etsy or Zibbet, or just contact me through the provided form below about what you want from our shop for Christmas, I will open a Reserved listing for you with a 10% deposit of the entire amount. 
Upon receiving the deposit I will go about putting your order together, and at the same time you can still add to your order as new items will continue to be listed. You can pay the additional when the order is ready. 
When I am done I will send you a message to make sure everything is right, and then open a Reserved listing for the remaining amount. Upon clearing the payment I will ship you your order.


A (very early) wish to you having a Merry Christmas,
Alupha





No comments:

Post a Comment

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ Please leave a comment. 來留言吧。♬ ♫ ♪ ♩